Do you get the following error message as you try to watch ITV: “Oops! It looks as if there’s a problem. Please refresh your page or check out our ITV Hub Help.” What can be done to get rid of it?
There might be several reasons why you get this error message, and I can not help you out with all of those. But, I will ask you one question, and if the answer is yes, then I know the solution to your problem.
The question – Are you located in England?
What is your answer to the question? If your answer to the question is no, then that is the reason why you get the error message saying: “Oops! It looks as if there’s a problem. Please refresh your page or check out our ITV Hub Help.”
If you are located in England, but still get the error message, check the ITV Help site. But, if you are located outside England that is the reason, and the solution to your problem is to get a special IP address in the United Kingdom.
How can I do that? What to do if I reside outside the UK?
If you are currently residing outside the United Kingdom and get this error message, this is what you should do!
- You need to sign up for the VPN services of ExpressVPN, a leading VPN provider on the market and a very easy to use VPN for ITV in the UK.
- ExpressVPN comes with a 30-day full refund policy, meaning that you are safe and do not have to worry. Besides this, you can use one subscription at five devices simultaneously, and you get an awesome discount if you use the button above!
- Download the ExpressVPN application after signing up and connect to a server in the UK.
- Restart your browser or ITV Hub application.
- Stream ITV online without the error message.
That was easy, wasn’t it? If you want even more help, you can also check the main article at itv.fromabroad.org, or check the following YouTube video to see how it is done. But, it is really easy, so just follow the steps and get rid of the error message immediately.
Good luck, and I hope this article will help you enjoy ITV in the future as well, even when you are abroad.